After an exhilarating safari in one of Kenya’s awe-inspiring national parks, relax, wind-down and escape to a paradisal tropical island where comfort meets nature.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 reasons why you won’t want to catch that flight home without a stay on the magical Chale.
- Chale Island is the only private island resort in Kenya, giving you complete peace and privacy – and the chance to make your friends even more envious!
- Relax on a sun-lounger on a secluded stretch of powdery white sand, with a cocktail in one hand and a book in the other.
- Explore the wonders of the Indian Ocean with an unforgettable dive to Kenya’s unspoilt coral reefs, which are alive with an incredible array of fish life. Kenya’s premier dive center, Diving the Crab, has a base at Chale Island.
- Loosen those muscles after an off-road safari with a revitalising spa therapy in our exclusive spa retreat, set on the edge of the island’s ancient mangrove forest where indigenous Colobus monkeys swing from the trees.
- Enjoy a snorkeling trip in a small lagoon boat and survey Kenya’s submarine delights parading through warm, aquamarine waters.
Book your stay today!